Have a problem with the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file? There are 1 version of this file available. You can correct the error by downloading the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file from this page or using one of the methods described below..
What is libgcc_s_seh-1.dll?
libgcc_s_seh-1.dll is a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) developed by Microsoft. libgcc_s_seh-1.dll is an essential Windows operating system file for a program or service to function properly. It contains a set of procedures and functions for the proper functioning of the Windows operating system.
Why do I get the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll not found error?
There are several reasons why you may get errors with the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll, e.g. deletion of the file, corrupt file, malicious software, faulty applications, a corrupted Windows registry, etc.
The most frequent errors related to the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file are:
- "The program can't start because libgcc_s_seh-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".
- "libgcc_s_seh-1.dll Missing".
- "libgcc_s_seh-1.dll Not Found".
- "Error loading libgcc_s_seh-1.dll. The specified module could not be found".
- "libgcc_s_seh-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".
- "This application has failed to start because libgcc_s_seh-1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem".
- "libgcc_s_seh-1.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support".
How to fix libgcc_s_seh-1.dll errors?
You are probably having problems running a program, in this case with the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file. Below we list the different options available to fix the error permanently:
- Method 1: Download libgcc_s_seh-1.dll and install it manually
- Method 2: Repair libgcc_s_seh-1.dll automatically using the error fixing tool
- Method 3: Install Or Reinstall The Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package
- Method 4: Reinstall the program
- Method 5: Fix the corrupted file with the SFC tool
- Method 6: Use a registry cleaner
- Method 7: Fix corrupted libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file by system restore
Method 1: Download libgcc_s_seh-1.dll and install it manually
- Download the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file to your computer from our website.
- Copy the downloaded file to the directory where the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file is missing. Normally you will need to find the installation folder of the program that is failing, or move the DLL file to the system directory (C:\Windows\System32, and C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ for 64-bit systems).
- Restart the computer.
If copying the missing libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file into the corresponding directory does not solve the problem, you'll have to register it. For this purpose, copy your DLL file to the C:\Windows\System32 folder, open a command prompt with admin rights and type "regsvr32 libgcc_s_seh-1.dll" and press Enter.
Versions to download libgcc_s_seh-1.dll
ZIP file size: 36.1 kb
Method 2: Repair libgcc_s_seh-1.dll automatically using the error fixing tool
You can fix libgcc_s_seh-1.dll error by using Outbyte PC Repair tool or PC Reviver. This tool will automatically download the DLL for free and find the correct directory to install it. All problems related to the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file will be solved.
Method 3: Install Or Reinstall The Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package
It is possible that the error with the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file is due to a problem with the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package. You can update this package from Windows Updates.
- Go to your computer's control panel, look in the categories and click Uninstall.
- Check the version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and uninstall it.
- If there were more versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, uninstall them too.
- Go to the official Microsoft website and download the Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 Update 3 package.
- Run the installer once downloaded.
- Restart the computer once installed.
Method 4: Reinstall the program
If the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file failure occurs when opening a particular program, you can try simply reinstalling that program.
Method 5: Fix the corrupted file with the SFC tool
It is possible that the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file is corrupted or damaged due to malware or viruses. With Windows System File Checker (SFC) tool, you can scan and restore the lost or damaged files on the system.
- Open the command prompt with administrator permissions.
- Run a full scan by typing "sfc /scannow" and press Enter.
- Wait for the process to finish, it may take a few minutes.
- Restart the computer and check if it has been fixed.
Method 6: Use a registry cleaner
Using a windows Registry Cleaner application can be a good option to clean unnecessary files and fix registry problems and optimize your computer's speed. Just download a tool like CCleaner or similar and follow the steps to scan and repair computer problems.
Method 7: Fix corrupted libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file by system restore
You can restore the Windows system to an earlier date where the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll file was not corrupted. Follow the steps below to restore the system to an earlier point:
- Log in to the Control Panel, click on "Recovery" and then "Open System Restore". You can also type "rstrui" in the Windows search engine or press "Win + R" to open the "Run" dialog and type "rstrui".
- Select an option from the list of available dates. Remember to select a date prior to the problem.
- Click "Next" and then "Finish" to confirm the restore point.
When the restore is complete, the computer will restart and the libgcc_s_seh-1.dll error should be resolved.